If open-end wrenches and box wrenches are used improper […]
If open-end wrenches and box wrenches are used improperly, they will wear the wrench and bolts or nuts, reduce the service life of the wrench, and cause personal injury in severe cases.
Precautions for the use of open end wrenches:
Open wrench: One or both ends are made with a fixed size opening for screwing nuts or bolts of a certain size.
(1) Open-ended wrenches can only pull bolts or nuts in a limited space. After the bolts or nuts are pulled to the limit, remove the wrench and repeat the original process.
(2) The direction of pulling the wrench should be toward the direction of the attached jaw.
(3) When using an open-end wrench for final tightening, the force applied to the wrench should not be too large, otherwise the thread will slip.
(4) The wrench should be completely clamped on the bolt to increase the contact area.
(5) Only use wrenches with the same size as the bolt or nut opposite side distance.
(6) If the size of the wrench is selected too large, the bolt or nut will be damaged.
(7) Wrong use of the wrench will damage the wrench or bolts and nuts.
Precautions for the use of torx wrenches:
Torx wrench: Both ends have working ends with hexagonal holes or twelve-angle holes, which are suitable for occasions where the working space is narrow and ordinary wrenches cannot be used.
(1) Do not use damaged or cracked torx wrenches, otherwise it will hurt you.
(2) The hexagonal torx wrench is more slip resistant than the 12-sided torx wrench.
(3) The selection of torx wrench should be compatible with the size of the bolt or nut.
(4) The bolt or nut sleeve must be firm before pulling force, otherwise the bolt or nut will be damaged.
(5) Don't use a pipe on the wrench to increase the length of the wrench for tightening. This will damage the wrench or bolts and nuts.ratchetspanner.com
Yuyao Golden Sun Tools Co., Ltd.